Since 1917, Dampney Company, Inc. of Everett, Mass., has designed, developed, manufactured, and distributed engineered coating systems for specialized applications. Dampney serves the refining, petro chemical, chemical processing, oil & gas, pipeline, power, OEM, pulp & paper, and materials processing markets.
Dampney’s primary product lines include:
- THURMALOX High Temperature Industrial Protective Coatings - for metal structures subjected to high temperatures and corrosive environments.
- THURMALOX High Temperature Protective Coatings for the OEM Market - for metal products and applications subjected to high temperatures and various environments.
- EPODUR 100% Solid Novolac Systems - for secondary containment, flooring and concrete restorations.
- APEXIOR Protective Coatings - for water-side corrosion prevention of steam generating equipment and auxiliaries.
- DYMACRYL Water Repellent Masonry Stains - for concrete and masonry surfaces.
- ELASTOID High Build Elastomeric Rubber Coatings.
- ENDCOR Corrosion Resistant Coatings - for general industrial maintenance.
- EPODUR High Solids Epoxy Coatings - for long-term, heavy duty protection in aggressive chemical, industrial, and marine environments.
Case histories describing the application of our coating systems under demanding or unusual service conditions are available, as well as a partial client list of engineering and construction firms who specified these products, and refining, chemical processing and utility corporations who use these protective coatings.
Dampney supports the leading technical and trade associations serving the protective coating and paint industries, and is a member of the National Paint and Coatings Association (NPCA), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), and Steel Structures Painting Council (SSPC).
Today Dampney is a world class leader supplying high-performance, high temperature solutions throughout the world.
For more information about Dampney, visit http://www.dampney.com
Apexior Number 1 is a single component, easy to apply air dry coating specifically formulated for the hot waterside corrosion prevention of metal surfaces. It is a coating that excels in severe thermal cyclic immersion service. Apexior Number 1 is resistant to continuous immersion in boiling water and steam from 200°F (93°C) to 700°F (371°C). It aids in the reduction and prevention of tight bonding of hard scale and allows for easy cleaning and removal of any scale buildup in steam generating equipment. Apexior Number 1 prevents pitting corrosion and stops corrosion that has already begun - except for badly pitted areas. It has outstanding wetting properties and adheres well to power tooled cleaned areas. Equipment coated with Apexior Number 1 will also see an increase in heat transfer efficiency. Apexior Number 1 performs ideally with water treatment in steam generating equipment.